Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesday morning blues...




Here are some photos of my home for the weekend, The Canal Street Guesthouse. It was perfect for my needs and taste. Room eleven hooked me up... I had no problem keeping a supply of quarters on hand for the pay-by-the-hour air conditioning... I got an hour of A/C per quarter! It was simple, but beautifully decorated, and extremely clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on, with a handmade quilt and down pillows to top it off! The porch wrapped around the outside of the building and was a nice spot for relaxing. The view off of my side of the porch was great... notice the incredible leaning building behind the field with the FEMA trailer in it. I really enjoyed staying here! GOODBYE ,UNTIL NEXT TIME ,NEW ORLEANS!!!

No comments: