Monday, January 12, 2015

Arriving in Bangkok- February 2013- Beginning my solo journey into, and then out of, the mysterious country of Myanmar.

Day One... Riverview Guesthouse, Bangkok


I am forced to post up in Bangkok for three days, while I square away my Visa to Myanmar! Ahh, well... I have this view to entertain and soothe me while i wait! Good ole Riverview.. my home away from home since my fist trip to Thailand, twelve years ago. The cheshire cat smile of a moon grinning at me through those first few nights, reassured me that this journey would be filled with the curious and humorous! I was happy to be back in SE Asia with another adventure unfolding before my feet, and I was excited to begin! But, first things first, the day long visa application process at the Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok!

No comments: